I was inspired by finishing 'Life's a Stitch' for my SIL to have another go at several 'Listen Honey' patterns I had started but, for one reason or another, not finished.
I love the Listen Honey series, her sense of humor suits me to a "t".
'I'm a woman of few words' just needed beads and backstitching so didnt take long at all to finish once I got started on it. This is one of my first attempts at evenweave, I think I gave up cos I could not get the counting right for the wording. 18mths later and it was a piece of cake....lol.
I had barely started 'If the shoe fits' before leaving it to start stitching something else. Just have to stitch her hat and flower, add some beads and she is done.
Am really pleased that I have almost completed 2 UFO's, especially as it was so easy. I only have 1 UFO left, Little Snapdragon which I love and have absolutely no excuse not to stitch. At the time I started it I think it was a bit beyond my skill, but that is longer the case and I am planning to put it on a rotation and finish it.

Cute! I haven't seen one of these before. I can see how the wording would be a problem if you didn't have much experience with evenweave. It is a strange font. Good for you for finishing it!
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear that you are working on those UFO's.
What a lovely finish. Never saw one of these designs before, but they are great. Congrats on the beautiful finish
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Great finish!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on finishing your UFO, Kim!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely old friend!
ReplyDelete