About Me

My photo
I have two main hobbies, one is cross-stitching and the other is dollshouse miniatures. I have a 6ft dollshouse called La Maison de Reves. I took up cross stitching so i could stitch cushions/rugs etc for my dh, but cross stitching developed into a passion and a joy....well as long as Rene's froggies leave me alone...lol Now my biggest problem is finding time!!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

T'is Official:))

I have read, and enjoyed, so many blogs from fellow stitchers that I decided to bite the bullet and create one of my own...lol

Have not had much time lately to stitch unfortunately. Am looking forward to getting a couple of projects finished - Lifes a Stitch by Twisted Threads is almost done, just need to do the back stitching. Summer Magic by Dragon Dreams also just needs the backstitching done....can you tell I HATE backstitching....love the effect but struggle to make it lie flat and reasonably taut.

I have started kitting together Lavendar Path by Patricia Ann Designs which is my next project. This one is for me so I am really looking forward to stitching it.

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging Kim! Look forward to seeing your stitching progress.
    (Mel from ILCS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of Blogging. Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging Kim. You will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, Kim! My DD keeps telling me to start one but I'm just not ready to go there yet. Yours looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim,
    Welcome to blogland - look forward to seeing your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to blogland Kim! I love it and find it a great way to stay in touch and keep my WIPs up todate. :) And sometimes there's even a finish or two. LOL
    I can't wait to see what you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find that blogging is more for me than the reader. It's really a history of your stitching or whatever you feel like talking about. I've added you to my Google Reader so you don't have to tell me when you have an update!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to blogging, Kim. Same as Nancy, I write my blog more for a history for myself than anything else. I've added you to Google Reader, too!

    ReplyDelete