About Me

My photo
I have two main hobbies, one is cross-stitching and the other is dollshouse miniatures. I have a 6ft dollshouse called La Maison de Reves. I took up cross stitching so i could stitch cushions/rugs etc for my dh, but cross stitching developed into a passion and a joy....well as long as Rene's froggies leave me alone...lol Now my biggest problem is finding time!!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

For Xander and Ryan


I am dying to learn how to stitch hardanger so I can kit up some designs I have from Victorias Sampler.

My daughter chose Heirloom Birth Sampler for my grandsons birth sampler. Needless to say Ryan is now 6mths old and I have not even started kitting it yet. I stitched him a couple of Tigger designs instead to adorn his nursery until such time as I found the courage to tackle hardanger. Jemma could have picked an easier pattern...lol

I am currently stitching Summer Dragon by Dragon Dreams for my other grandson Xander who is now 9mths old. I am hoping it will be finished in time for his 1st birthday. NO hardanger is sight with this design!

5 comments:

  1. The grandkids will never know *when* you got them done.....just that you made them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better get started kitting up the Sampler LOL Since my arm was twisted I will start the class soon. I was thinking of doing the same sampler for my new Grand daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great sampler. It's such a lovely pattern and will look great when finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe Rene...it was only a little twist....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pattern - can't wait til you start on it1

    ReplyDelete