About Me

My photo
I have two main hobbies, one is cross-stitching and the other is dollshouse miniatures. I have a 6ft dollshouse called La Maison de Reves. I took up cross stitching so i could stitch cushions/rugs etc for my dh, but cross stitching developed into a passion and a joy....well as long as Rene's froggies leave me alone...lol Now my biggest problem is finding time!!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Online Needlecraft Show

I really enjoyed checking out the various designers at the recent online needlecraft show.

Spent ages just browsing and adding a few new patterns to my wishlist. I tend to go back to the same designers when looking for something new to stitch. Was thrilled therefore to find another couple of designers who inpired me and have happily added The Cat's Whiskers and Twisted Oak Designs to my favourites list.

Now I just have to persuade my darling Blair that I NEED to buy more patterns to add to my already large pile of stash.....


4 comments:

  1. OMG...I just adore The Cat's Whisker and Twisted Oak Designs...have done several things from both and love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just ordered 3 patterns from Cat's Whisker. The Friendship Chair, Oriental blue fob and a Scissor keep...tooooo cute:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That are 2 great designers. You will love them. And of course you NEED desperately more patterns. That keeps you happy = less grumpy = keeps Blair happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Cats Whiskers patterns. You will enjoy doing them, I am sure. We all love our stash!

    I just broke down last week and used a coupon that came in the mail to buy a Mirabelia pixie (Holly) and the embellishments that go with her. It was my first "cheat" on my stash diet since Jan 1. Having spent less than $20, I don't think I did too badly. And I enjoy looking at the patterns in my stash as much as I would enjoy a good book. So I don;t feel all that guilty, at this point.

    ReplyDelete